About the training provider
The Godalming Learning Partnership is a group of 16 schools (14 in the Primary sector and two Secondary schools) that serve the children (aged 3 – 16) and families of the Godalming area. We are a strong collaborative group with a long history of working closely together to achieve more for our young people, schools and community. Our work is based on teaching, learning and developing our staff and schools as fully as possible.
If you train to be a teacher with The Godalming Learning Partnership you will:-
• Join our wide diversity of successful schools.
• Be educated and trained by experienced Headteachers and lead professionals from across our community of schools.
• Have your programme guided and taught by a University provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
• Receive your school based theory training through the modelling of Primary teaching methods.
• Learn how to teach and become free thinking teachers through total immersion in our education community.
• Benefit from access to job opportunities in all our schools.
• Work with schools that understand the demands of the profession who will actively try to prepare teachers for the demands of the job, both in the initial training and in the early years of teaching.
Training with disabilities and other needs
Your well-being is a top priority and we will do all we can to give you the chance to flourish and maximise your potential. In partnership with the University of Winchester there is a dedicated student support team to help with any questions or challenges you might experience during your studies.
We work with you to support your well-being and mental health, provide confidential advice and offer workshops to boost your academic skills. If you have a disability or learning difference, we encourage you to get in touch before you apply so we can discuss tailored support for your individual needs.
Apply on the UCAS website. You’ll need to register with UCAS before you can apply.
Visit Get into Teaching for guidance on applying for teacher training.
When you apply you’ll need these codes for the Choices section of your application form:
Training provider code:
Training programme code:
Choose a training location
You’ll also need to choose a training location – select the relevant location name on the application form.
||Middlemarch, Roke Lane, Godalming, Surrey GU8 5PB
Support and advice
For questions about this course you should contact the training provider using the contact details above.
Get support and advice about teaching
Register with Get into Teaching, the Department for Education’s free support and advice service, for personalised guidance from teaching experts. They can help you to prepare your application, book school experience, and access exclusive teaching events. You can also call them free on 0800 389 2500, or speak to an adviser using their online chat service, from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have feedback or have had a problem using Find postgraduate teacher training you can contact us by email.
Is there something wrong with this page?
If there is something wrong with this course listing, contact us by email.