About the training provider
Training To Teach with Arden Teaching School Alliance…
• Arden TS Alliance is a made up of a group of Primary and Secondary schools predominately based in Solihull
• We work with the University of Warwick, a highly prestigious Russell Group University, who have been graded ‘outstanding’ in all categories of their teacher training provision
Why Train With Us?
• You will be trained by outstanding practitioners
• We provide a highly personalised and targeted approach to draw upon your existing strengths and facilitate a plan to improve areas for development
• There will be a focus on subject pedagogy which results in high-calibre trainees who are very well prepared to meet the learning needs of their students
• You will gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a requirement to teach in the state school system as a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), along with the academic qualification of a PGCE
• Our Alliance Days are designed to complement the training provided by the University of Warwick and are bespoke to the needs of all trainees year on year
What sets the Arden Alliance apart is our commitment to rigorous and supportive training that develops you as an individual to be a well-rounded member of the teaching profession and enhances your future employability. Our delivery of subject specific pedagogy by outstanding teachers in their field is unique and research shows that this is the most effective form of professional development.
Training with disabilities and other needs
Arden Teaching School Alliance and The University of Warwick welcomes candidates with disabilities and under the Disability Discrimination Act. Those candidates who disclose their disability have the right to have reasonable adjustments made to enable them to train to teach.
Apply on the UCAS website. You’ll need to register with UCAS before you can apply.
Visit Get into Teaching for guidance on applying for teacher training.
When you apply you’ll need these codes for the Choices section of your application form:
Training provider code:
Training programme code:
Choose a training location
You’ll also need to choose a training location – select the relevant location name on the application form.
|Lode Heath Secondary School
||Lode Lane, Solihull B91 2HW
Advice and support
For questions about this course you should contact the training provider using the contact details above.
For advice about teaching
For advice about teaching or teacher training you can call Get into Teaching on Freephone 0800 389 2500 or chat to an adviser using their online chat service between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have feedback or have had a problem using Find postgraduate teacher training you can contact us by email.
Is there something wrong with this page?
If there is something wrong with this course listing, contact us by email.