You could be eligible for either:
- a scholarship of £28,000
- a bursary of £26,000
To qualify for a scholarship you’ll need a degree of 2:1 or above in Computing or a related subject. For a bursary you’ll need a 2:2 or above in any subject.
You can’t claim both a bursary and a scholarship - you can only claim one.
Find out how to apply for a scholarship. You don’t need to apply for a bursary - if you’re eligible, you’ll automatically start receiving it once you begin your course. Find out how you’ll be paid.
Financial support if you’re from outside the UK.
About the training provider
Training To Teach with Arden Teaching School Alliance…
• Arden TS Alliance is a made up of a group of Primary and Secondary schools predominately based in Solihull
• We work with the University of Warwick, a highly prestigious Russell Group University, who have been graded ‘outstanding’ in all categories of their teacher training provision
Why Train With Us?
• You will be trained by outstanding practitioners
• We provide a highly personalised and targeted approach to draw upon your existing strengths and facilitate a plan to improve areas for development
• There will be a focus on subject pedagogy which results in high-calibre trainees who are very well prepared to meet the learning needs of their students
• You will gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a requirement to teach in the state school system as a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), along with the academic qualification of a PGCE
• Our Alliance Days are designed to complement the training provided by the University of Warwick and are bespoke to the needs of all trainees year on year
What sets the Arden Alliance apart is our commitment to rigorous and supportive training that develops you as an individual to be a well-rounded member of the teaching profession and enhances your future employability. Our delivery of subject specific pedagogy by outstanding teachers in their field is unique and research shows that this is the most effective form of professional development.
Training with disabilities and other needs
Arden Teaching School Alliance and The University of Warwick welcomes candidates with disabilities and under the Disability Discrimination Act. Those candidates who disclose their disability have the right to have reasonable adjustments made to enable them to train to teach.
Apply on the UCAS website. You’ll need to register with UCAS before you can apply.
Visit Get into Teaching for guidance on applying for teacher training.
When you apply you’ll need these codes for the Choices section of your application form:
Training provider code:
Training programme code:
Choose a training location
You’ll also need to choose a training location – select the relevant location name on the application form.
||Station Road, Knowle B93 0PT
Support and advice
For questions about this course you should contact the training provider using the contact details above.
Get support and advice about teaching
Register with Get into Teaching, the Department for Education’s free support and advice service, for personalised guidance from teaching experts. They can help you to prepare your application, book school experience, and access exclusive teaching events. You can also call them free on 0800 389 2500, or speak to an adviser using their online chat service, from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have feedback or have had a problem using Find postgraduate teacher training you can contact us by email.
Is there something wrong with this page?
If there is something wrong with this course listing, contact us by email.